Animal Lawyer Mifflin County, PA
- Custody disputes
- Dog bites
- Injured pets
- Leash law violations
- Veterinary malpractice
- And more
Animal law is not necessarily a practice area on its own, as if refers to special issues that arise whenever a case involves an animal. As an animal lawyer, Shoaf and Wencker, know that much of animal law comes from property law.
Law on Dog Bites
- Was your dog on a leash?
- Was your dog on your property when the alleged attack occurred?
- Did your dog attack because it was provoked?
Dog Bite Lawyer
- The dog has hurt or injured somebody without being provoked on private or public property
- The dog has been used in criminal activity or aid in committing a crime
- Death or injury to a domestic animal has occurred without provocation because of the dog in question (this is while said dog is not on the owner’s property)
- The dog has attacked a person without being provoked